Will your child be between 2 and 5 years old in September 2017? Are you looking to prepare them for kindergarten or introduce them to new friends, and independent experiences? We’re taking registration now for September 2017, feel free to download our 2017/2018 Registration and Orientation Package and please contact us if you have any questions.
Call us at 519-767-0148 to set up a Meet & Greet with our teachers and to introduce your little one to our wonderful classroom! Please enter through the back parking lot of St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church (off Yarmouth Street) and follow the signs down to our classroom space.
Criteria for Enrollment
- The child must be at least 24 months old on or before the first of the month in which a child wishes to be enrolled
- A completed Registration package (along with medical record showing up-to-date immunizations) must be submitted
- Exemptions to immunizations will be accepted with completed Ministry of Education form.
Lilliput Land Cooperative Nursery School operates Monday to Friday from 8:45 am – 11:45 am, including school PD days but not on statutory holidays or holidays as observed by the Upper Grand District School Board (December, March and summer holidays).
Fees for the 2017-2018 year are:
- $80/month for 1 morning per week.
- $160/month for 2 mornings per week.
- $228/month for 3 mornings per week.
- $304/month for 4 mornings per week.
- $360/month for 5 mornings per week.
For families with 2 siblings attending:
- $160/month for 2 children 1 morning per week.
- $304/month for 2 children 2 mornings per week.
- $432/month for 2 children 3 mornings per week.
- $576/month for 2 children 4 mornings per week.
- $720/month for 2 children 5 mornings per week.
Lilliput Land has been approved for fee subsidy through the County of Wellington, for eligible families.
Registration fees for the school year are $50 (non-refundable) per family, and a $150 deposit cheque is requested (which will only be redeemed in the event that a family is not participating within the co-operative). Full details are available in the registration package and we’re always available to discuss each family’s situation.
All regular fees are payable by the first day of classes, either in full or by 10 monthly cheques.
All registration forms must be completed and returned to the Supervising Teacher or Membership Coordinator before your child’s first day of class.
*Fees are subject to review each year and are voted on by the parent body at a general meeting. We do not offer refunds for holidays, illnesses, or school closures.
Welcoming your child to Lilliput Land!
- E-mail us with any questions you have about our program, our location or our teachers. We’d love to speak with you!
- Come and visit one of our Open Houses with your child, or we can set up a separate short visit directly after school hours for your family to view the facilities, meet our teachers and experience our space.
- Complete the Registration Form and return all required information to the Membership Coordinator or the Lilliput Supervisor. Your non-refundable deposit will secure your place at Lilliput and we’ll confirm your child’s admission date.
- Please review the Orientation information provided along with the Registration material. Prior to your child’s start date, Lilliput Land will provide you with additional transition and orientation details by email. Should you have any concerns, please speak to our teachers at the end of any school session or send us an e-mail.
- The first few weeks are a time to work with parents to help a child transition into the program and assess suitability. We are dedicated to trying our best to integrate every child, and will work with each family to help ensure the safety and enjoyment of your child and the other children attending Lilliput Land.